Diverse Clients and Technological Expertise.
CARR Law Firm PLLC - Intellectual Property Lawyers in Dallas, Texas
How a company gains market share differs by industry and by company. Taking the right approach to build and maintain market share is where CARR excels. Based on our clients' business objectives, we leverage the full range of Intellectual Property protection, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
Our clients tend to be leaders in their fields or promising growth companies. CARR often serves:
- Small companies that need close collaboration with a highly experienced IP attorney. These firms typically do not have their own in-house counsel.
- Mid-sized companies seeking personal service and direct access to highly experienced IP attorneys capable of implementing comprehensive domestic and international Intellectual Property protection programs.
- Companies concerned about potential conflicts of interest frequently posed by general practice firms with hundreds or thousands of clients, sometimes including one or more competitors.
- Large, multi-national companies seeking reliable Intellectual Property representation.
- Internationally-based companies in Asia (e.g., Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and China), Europe, Canada, Mexico and the Middle-East (e.g., Israel and Saudi Arabia), in addition to U.S.-based companies involved in IP litigation in Texas (e.g., the Eastern District of Texas, specifically Marshall, Texas) or elsewhere in federal courts of the United States.
View testimonials to read about the results we have generated for clients.
Representative clients include:
Digital Generation Systems
(Tech Titan Winner)
General Electric Company
Lennox International Inc.
(Tech Titan & Dallas 100 Winner)
Southern Methodist University
Valere Power, Inc.
(Tech Titan Winner)
(Dallas 100 Winner)
Representative technologies with which CARR has technical expertise include:
Bulk Material Transport
Cellular Communications Networks
Compressed Natural Gas
Consumer Products/Services Distribution
Consumer Products/Services Sale
Database Access & Management
Digital Light Processing
Digital Telephone Switches
Domain Name Dispute Resolution
Gas Separation Membranes
Golf Equipment & Apparel
Liquid Crystal Displays
Material Handling Equipment
Medical Record Transmission
Medical Record Verification
Non-Cryogenic Gas Separation
Offshore Platform Instrumentation
Oil Field Drilling & Production
Optical Data Transmission & Storage
Power Suppliers & Rectifiers
Proofing & Baking
Super Sonic Flow
Weapons Handling Equipment
Contact a CARR Intellectual Property lawyer today.